Monday, June 8, 2009

Twitter Art Show: The WAITING Game

This is going to be a quick and easy post. At this point, we are just waiting for the art deadline. Remember: JUNE 30th. We still have 3 weeks left! Don’t feel bad if you aren’t finished. I am doing an assemblage and all the pieces are still scattered all over my studio! Kudos to @jdcasten. He has already submitted his piece (beautiful!) and information (perfect!) Thanks jd!

Another reminder to all Twitter:140 artists: PLEASE check the side bar of this blog and make sure your twitter name is spelled correctly. Also, make sure your name is linked to your website. I want people to be able to find you on Twitter and the web. When I set up the database, I tried very hard to cut and paste all info so I wouldn’t make a typing mistake. However, even this strategy is not fool proof. If there are any problems, you can tweet me or email me: wizzlewolf@aol.com

One thing I want to clarify is about the means of communication. I am NOT sending any communications through email. All information about the show will be posted on this blog. Monday will be post days. I will announce posts and any special announcements via Twitter. If you do not follow me, that is perfectly fine. I include #twitterartshow with any post relating to this show. Therefore, if you go to Twitter Search and plug in that hashtag, you will see all the Twitter posts about this show.

That’s about all I have to say at this point. So I suggest you use the comment section as an “OPEN FORUM”.
Do you have any ideas or concerns?



Speak up!

No comments: